Wednesday, March 2, 2016

8 Days. 1 Carry On Bag. All of Morocco.

In an exciting turn of events, I'm getting the opportunity to follow in my fore-smather's footsteps.  Starting tomorrow night, I will be flying from RDU to Detroit to Paris (throwback) and finally touching down in Casablanca, Morocco.  I'm deleting everything I can off of my phone to make room for pictures, so prepare yourselves.

In addition to the super cool things I can't wait to do (Spoiler:  there are camels involved. Am I allergic? Find out on next week's episode of Darby's Possible Near Death Experiences with me, your host, Anaphylactic Shock Girl.) I'm pretty excited about one tiny aspect of this trip: one carry on bag.  Every other time I go anywhere, my bag of stuff becomes massive.  Partially because I have a lot of stuff, and partially because I'm so indecisive that I end up getting stressed out and packing all of my stuff so I don't have to decide between one stuff or another stuff.  This time, I actually have to limit my stuff.  Within a 21x13x9in bag.  Fun fact:  the U.S.'s ability to supersize everything didn't forget to pack.  My bag is 13.5in (they didn't sell anything smaller, okay) and I am exactly 0.5 inches of unadulterated rebel.

I, for one, can't wait for the packing catastrophe blog post scheduled for sometime in the next twelve hours.  Get ready.

1 day, 1 hour, and 31 minutes remaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment